• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay Company Comics - No Response

104 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any luck ordering from their website in recent months? I tried placing another order a back in July but received an error about the shipping address (1st order went through fine).

I contacted Jimmy but he stopped replying for no reason, which seems pretty rude. So I'm wondering if I was the only one with the website problem. If others have a problem as well, then I guess the website is no longer active.

Maybe they've gotten out of the comic business and that would explain the abrupt silence as well. Anyway, it would be nice to know for certain.

Thanks.

I've been wondering that too. I put together an order but the checkout is fracked. Same error you had about address and quoting a shipping cost. I'm curious if they're still in business. Maybe I'll try hitting up the personal e-mail address posted here because sending a message on the site was apparently a waste of typing.