• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART SPIEGLEMAN NYC Signing this Saturday

36 posts in this topic

Interested, yes....but is Spiegleman going to be willing to sign anything other then " The TOON Treasury of Classic Children’s Comics" or can we just plop down comics like MAUS or something else?

I ask because it sounds like he was recluctant to sign for Kris when he was with Robert Crumb last week in Texas. :think:

I'd be willing to make the trip though.

Would CGC grade a MAUS I or II? I asked an SS witness who's a friend of mine who was going to NYCC that year but, in the end, I didn't burden him with the extra weight. I would astronomical amounts of money to get him to sign my childhood copies of those :cloud9:, some nice copies for SS would be great too.

Interested, yes....but is Spiegleman going to be willing to sign anything other then " The TOON Treasury of Classic Children’s Comics" or can we just plop down comics like MAUS or something else?

I ask because it sounds like he was recluctant to sign for Kris when he was with Robert Crumb last week in Texas. :think:

I'd be willing to make the trip though.

I'm "ignant" on protocol for things like this. Is this something they'd be able to answer if you called ahead or is it they'd be disinclined to answer because they want you to buy something? Would he be more inclined to sign if you purchased Toon & presented both?