• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do SIGNATURES hurt the book?

124 posts in this topic

Although I have numerous Signature Series books, this is the one signature (and non-SS) that I would part with last. It is inside TOS 82, not on the front cover or the first splash page. By the King himself!

I like SS autographs when they are nicely signed in an open spot. Then, they can add to a book's appeal (and value)

If a marker can damage the fibers of a comic, I wonder if it will be within my lifetime anyway. hm

JackKirbysignatureonTOS82-1.jpg

Although I have numerous Signature Series books, this is the one signature (and non-SS) that I would part with last. It is inside TOS 82, not on the front cover or the first splash page. By the King himself!

I like SS autographs when they are nicely signed in an open spot. Then, they can add to a book's appeal (and value)

If a marker can damage the fibers of a comic, I wonder if it will be within my lifetime anyway. hm

JackKirbysignatureonTOS82-1.jpg

Even though I dont really like sigs. on a book,it's hard to deny "the king" Jack Kirby (worship)

THIS BOOK is an abomination.

Why do we financially reward people for defiling bronze 9.9 books with ink doh!

Disgusting.

RADE8AC820091122_02023.jpg

If I had any book in 9.9, I wouldn't let anyone touch it. Maybe this was ungraded before it got signed and sent to CGC. Wow, a warrior aardvark!

Disgusting.

If I had any book in 9.9, I wouldn't let anyone touch it. Maybe this was ungraded before it got signed and sent to CGC. Wow, a warrior aardvark!

AWESOME!!! :o:golfclap:

Disgusting.

:grin: That used to be my book. I didn't have it signed though. It was Dave's personal copy that he signed and submitted raw.

Disgusting.

You're joking, right? This was a file copy that wasn't graded before being signed. (shrug)

Disgusting.

You're joking, right? This was a file copy that wasn't graded before being signed. (shrug)

I think he's just kidding - those Dave Sim file copies are :cloud9: