• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Brit on the boards!!

95 posts in this topic

This is one British Invasion I'm all for it :applause:

We're still waiting for the female invasion of the boards to happen. :taptaptap:

Anna's gone to bed, hasn't she, Garry? meh

How did you guess? :o :o :o

Yeah but mainly for Beer (What can I say I'm English!!) :D

As long as it's not Carling vomit.gif

That would be lager then doh!

While you may technically be correct, lager does often come under the general term of beer with most of the population these days. :cloud9:

That's because most of the population are stupid.

I apologise for being 'technically correct'.

Yeah but mainly for Beer (What can I say I'm English!!) :D

As long as it's not Carling vomit.gif

That would be lager then doh!

While you may technically be correct, lager does often come under the general term of beer with most of the population these days. :cloud9:

Yep, how many people say 'Fancy a quick beer?' and go and have a pint of Stella?

Stupid people hm

Gav, send me your Carling, I will find a use for it.

I don't have any. Never have had any. :(

Will Carlsberg Export do?

Got any Special Brew? It's a meal in a can! talk about loopy juice - that stuff would even send Gav :screwy:

No Special Brew allowed for anyone born south of Teesside - we'd have a riot across the nation.

Gav, send me your Carling, I will find a use for it.

I don't have any. Never have had any. :(

Will Carlsberg Export do?

Got any Special Brew? It's a meal in a can! talk about loopy juice - that stuff would even send Gav :screwy:

No Special Brew allowed for anyone born south of Teesside - we'd have a riot across the nation.

What? A can of spesh was one of the cheapest quickest ways to get pissed when I was a lad.

Commence rioting now.

Or a bottle of thunderbird, merrydown or 20/20

Merrydown. :cloud9:

And barley wine. :headbang:

Methylated spirits for me - annihilates reality faster, and is the perfect accompaniment for a day on a park bench spent whittering endlessly to oneself whilst obnoxiously bothering passersby.

I hear Kelly Brooke enjoys a tipple, too.

I am in London soon 6th-10th Dec and spending the nights doing sod all - up for a meet if its the monday (7th) or wednesday (9th).

Neil

That's gonna be dificult for me, Neil. I'll see if it's possible but I doubt it. :sorry: