• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With the new Green Lantern movie coming out...

16 posts in this topic

Certain issues are starting to show up more on the market in slabs. Especially the Omega Men issues like 141-144 and the Guy Gardner vs Hal Jordan books (194-196).

By the way, a book that goes fairly cheap right now is Green Lantern V.2, #201 (1st appearance of Kilowog). Since he became so key to the Green Lantern Universe, may be worth picking up.

Certain issues are starting to show up more on the market in slabs. Especially the Omega Men issues like 141-144 and the Guy Gardner vs Hal Jordan books (194-196).

By the way, a book that goes fairly cheap right now is Green Lantern V.2, #201 (1st appearance of Kilowog). Since he became so key to the Green Lantern Universe, may be worth picking up.

Great, i just put those in my junk long box doh!

Great, i just put those in my junk long box doh!

:takeit:

GL #116, #185/195 (Guy Gardner GL issue - is it #185 or #195?), and #201 are probably the only books worth chasing. You can add in the final issue as well since there are people that pay a premium for them. Outside of that, there are some interesting reads but nothing really key.

GL #116, #185/195 (Guy Gardner GL issue - is it #185 or #195?), and #201 are probably the only books worth chasing. You can add in the final issue as well since there are people that pay a premium for them. Outside of that, there are some interesting reads but nothing really key.

I agree with you.

So as you find high-grade copies of GL Vol. 2 #141, please sell them to me as they are worthless. And please do not look them up on GPA, as it is all a dirty lie. They go for nothing. Nothing, I tell you!

:baiting:

:gossip: It's GL Vol. 2 #195 where the Guardians select Guy Gardner as the official Sector 2814 green lantern.

I agree with you.

So as you find high-grade copies of GL Vol. 2 #141, please sell them to me as they are worthless. And please do not look them up on GPA, as it is all a dirty lie. They go for nothing. Nothing, I tell you!

:gossip: It's GL Vol. 2 #195 where the Guardians select Guy Gardner as the official Sector 2814 green lantern.

:grin:

I agree with you.

I was not aware of GL #141 - what is important about it? (shrug)

I agree with you.

1st appearance of the Omega Men, but also an extremely tough book in high grade. At one point - as usual - there were no 9.8 copies. Then slowly, a few popped up.

They still go for more when they appear in 9.8, and it will come down over time. Just the "thrill of the 9.8s" right now.

I agree with you.

1st appearance of the Omega Men, but also an extremely tough book in high grade. At one point - as usual - there were no 9.8 copies. Then slowly, a few popped up.

They still go for more when they appear in 9.8, and it will come down over time. Just the "thrill of the 9.8s" right now.

AW! :cry: You beet me to the explaination!

I agree with you.

kung-fu-panda-movie_nompage.jpg

I agree with you.

kung-fu-panda-movie_nompage.jpg

I didn't know you are a PANDA! :o