• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 4 GA Slabs: 2 Timelys, 2 Frazettas

12 posts in this topic

Famous Funnies #212 CGC 7.5 OWW Cosmic Aeroplane Pedigree $1250

Sorry for the crappy scan--the book looks nearly flawless from the front (there's a crease on the bc which is the reason for the grade--almost all the stuff you see on the front in the scan is from the case)

Classic Frazetta cover

cgc0609056.jpg

Weird Science-Fantasy #29 CGC 4.5 OW $275

The classic Frazetta cover

cgc0609057.jpg

I can't remember exactly where I saw it, but the black and white version of that cover is an absolutely astonishing piece of artwork.

I can't remember exactly where I saw it, but the black and white version of that cover is an absolutely astonishing piece of artwork.

There's a few versions of this work - this one Buck Roger's has a helmet.

A1.jpg

Sweet Famous Funnies Aeroplane Ped (thumbs u

That's a nice variant.

Having had a bit more time to think about it, I've narrowed down the black and white version I was talking about either to the Weird Science-Fantasy EC Library hardcover or the Icon art book.

Unfortunately I don't have either easily to hand, which is a shame because it would be great to have another look at that particular masterpiece.