• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ''I would like to Thank'' Thread.

7 posts in this topic

I'm putting this up so people who bought copper age books on the boards can thank the sellers. Like if you got a grail piece or completed a collection thanks to them. I would like to thank ''Neatstuff'' For helping me get THIS much closer to a complete 9.8 EAGLE Judge Dredd run. ^^

I think Sam was just trying to be kind on Thanksgiving, and wanted to ask if anyone was looking to give special thanks for a key book they may have picked up on here due to another board member's kindness (or just having the right sale at the right time).

Kind of a nice idea.

I'm putting this up so people who bought copper age books on the boards can thank the sellers. Like if you got a grail piece or completed a collection thanks to them. I would like to thank ''Neatstuff'' For helping me get THIS much closer to a complete 9.8 EAGLE Judge Dredd run. ^^

Well lookee there, someone's got a nice shiny new moniker..... (thumbs u

Well lookee there, someone's got a nice shiny new moniker..... (thumbs u

Yeah,I think it suits my brother better than S.M lol