• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Energizer...

195 posts in this topic

I guess this guy got up on the wrong side of the trimming thread this morning!! You got your refund and you tried to warn others that he may be trying to sell a trimmed book as not trimmed. That's all you can do.

Reading the other thread. It seems that there are two books at play here. Other boardies say this seller is above board. But it is still very rude to call you and let fly with some colorful words and phrases..

So, after asking for feedback from people within this community concerning njpower2000 and their respective dealings with him, the thread, as most on these threads do, spiraled out of control. I never accused this nut of trimming or selling books in a dishonest manner.

So, thanks to a few boardies calling this guy personally, I get a confrontational call from him on my home phone with him accusing me of slandering his company.

He would not even listen to what I had to say. I basically told him to go read the thread on CGC Forum and he said he doesn't have time for that. I guess he'd just rather fly off the handle and start swearing at me. That is the point at which I hung up. He's been warned to never call me again or I will have him arrested for phone harrassment. Let's hope he is a smart guy. What a fricken' nut!

Actually, after reading that other thread, you were wrong to openly accuse this seller. Just IMO

....who the f**k calls someone up to yell at them without even reading the posts here?

lol

I'm pretty sure the Hatfields read the boards before they started hurling insults at the McCoys.

Post scans of the book you received....and the book he now has listed. You said they're the same book. Show us. :popcorn:

Um...nevermind. I figured the other thread was deleted....explaining why you would start another.

It's still there. You admitted the books are NOT the same in that thread. And yet....you started ANOTHER thread?

Um....okay.

You called him out on a public forum, accused him of something akin to murder in our own small community's terms...and then it turned out you were wrong.

Whilst I don't agree with what he's done, I can at least understand it.

Can't you?

(thumbs u

You have to be very careful in what you say on public forums. People can take it many different ways. I made this mistake and regret it immensely. Not saying him calling you in such a fashion is acceptable, but see it from his point of view.