• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Energizer...

195 posts in this topic

lol you know I am only funning with you..but seriously I have a question..what is the origin of your board ID? is it Bosco the chocolatey syrup? Or is it bosco the children's character? Or unrelated to either one?

VERY CLOSE!

I'll PM you so it doesn't become a deep discussion, eating up loads of board space. We have that in spades already.

Class, I think its now time for us all to hand in our assignments:

Summarize what we have all learned about these two threads.

I'll go first

A guy digs himself into a hole and tries to throw anyone he can grab into the hole in the hopes that he can climb out on top of the bodies.

Cops are never wrong and never apologize for anything that the rest of us human beings like them are guilty of because they know they can spin the truth, delete the evidence or find someone else to blame rather than simply state they are human and misspoke.

These forums have their own BS cops and they are always on the job even in the wee hours when most of us just get up because we have to go wee and maintain truth and justice in these streets we call threads. ;)

In person, you would be calling me sir and looking at your feet a lot.

...I know I would! Yikes!! You guys really wanna mess with this guy?!!

CIMG0051_edited.jpg

C'mon, all the points have been clearly and prolifically stated. Don't get angry with me for saying let's give this guy a break. He seems to be bending over backwards to put this topic to rest and I think that with the totality of all the discussions in this thread, NJPOWER's reputation hasn't been damaged one little iota.

Returner served our country so guys like us could sit home on our arses in the land of the free reading comic books! We're all collectors or comic fans here, we should band together and stop this madness and just agree to disagree. Returner is basically a good guy, Bill is a basically a good guy and there is a likely a little bit of shadings of gray to them both, but that is what makes us human. Now give a sailor a break will ya? (Actually, I'm ascared HE will give US a break - - broken bones, to be more precise - - if we don't relent). What more needs to be said about this?

RMA Actually do you know someone here once asked me if WE were a couple. I guess I speak to "personally" to you or something. I don't even know if you have an S/O.

My hubby posts here but his ID is Knots*Dew Say it and maybe you will get the thinking behind the handle.

I don't call anybody sir. :sumo:

Except for Dover.

:gossip: And your wife - mistakenly - when you do something wrong and she gives you "the eyes."

:cry:

:foryou:

But I see the fear in your eyes and the way you lean away from her in photos. Man, that is called "housebroken."

lol

I guess anyone can be a keyboard toughguy. In person, you would be calling me sir and looking at your feet a lot.

Back to picking on returner....

You sure it's not "ma'am" and I would be looking at YOUR feet a lot, trying to figure out how you could get those feet in 5 inch stilettos....?

hm

franknfurter_costume.JPG

In person, you would be calling me sir and looking at your feet a lot.

...I know I would! Yikes!! You guys really wanna mess with this guy?!!

CIMG0051_edited.jpg

:roflmao:

Do people REALLY think posting their "muscle" pictures is supposed to impress anybody?

lol

I mean, really. Do you think anyone is cowed into silence because they're afraid someone might come "beat them up"...? What kind of twisted juvenile testosterone power fantasy is tha....uh. Oops...I forgot, this is the comics board.

Nevermind.

:insane:

(Actually, I'm ascared HE will give US a break - - broken bones, to be more precise - - if we don't relent). What more needs to be said about this?

lol

Oh man. Priceless. Thank you for posting that. I realllly needed a laugh today.

(thumbs u

I don't call anybody sir. :sumo:

Except for Dover.

Well no, but if you ever got into a rumble with Returner you would just go with giving him the crazy eyes and giving him your best imitation of a pikey bare knuckle boxing champion.. . He may beat you to a bloody pulp anyway but at least you would most likely be too plastered to notice until the next day.

RMA Actually do you know someone here once asked me if WE were a couple. I guess I speak to "personally" to you or something. I don't even know if you have an S/O.

My hubby posts here but his ID is Knots*Dew Say it and maybe you will get the thinking behind the handle.

I say, let 'em think what they wanna think. Those who matter will figure it out, and those who don't...well, it doesn't much matter.

(But I will say, Hubby has no reason to worry. ;) )

I say, let 'em think what they wanna think. Those who matter will figure it out, and those who don't...well, it doesn't much matter.

(But I will say, Hubby has no reason to worry. ;) )

Yeah I know but there is still a small faction that think I am Stu har har..