• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Slabs: Turner, Dell'Otto, Campbell some SS. Grimm Fairy Tale Raws added!

33 posts in this topic

I'm trimming off some of my collection!

Shipping is $11 (for slabs) plus $1 for each additional comic. USPS Priority Mail. US only. Raws are only $5 plus $1 per additional (if added to a slab, then just $1 per additional).

First :takeit: get's it. PM's considered.

These have been girl owned (if it works for cars, it's gotta add value for comics!). Never abused or misrepresented. Comics will be packed with finesse and shipped with care.

I had this graded at Chicago Wizard World this summer. It's out of my personal collection and was shipped to me from France. This is honestly my favorite cover EVER. Seriously, the artwork on this is awesome.

The cover has a foil/gloss coating over batman, the rest of the cover is a matte finish. (Sorry the scan doesn't show this). It was only offered at the Angouleme French Comic Con in 2008, and has been sold out w/the publisher. It contains the story from Action Comic #843 & Batman #657.

Superman/Batman #7 Gabriele Dell'Otto French Variant

LIMITED TO 2,000 COPIES WORLDWIDE

$160

BM001.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales : Beyond Wonderland #1

Signed by J. Scott Campbell at Wizard World Chicago '09

Jay Company Foil Variant. Limited to 500 copies.

I know this got a 9.4 grade, but honestly I have 9.8's that don't look this good. Not sure what happened with the grading on this one. Perfect corners, nice spine - no color break whatsoever!

$25

BeyondWonderland_1_Foil_SS.jpg

BeyondWonderland_1_Foil_CU.jpg

I had this graded at Chicago Wizard World this summer. It's out of my personal collection and was shipped to me from France. This is honestly my favorite cover EVER. Seriously, the artwork on this is awesome.

The cover has a foil/gloss coating over batman, the rest of the cover is a matte finish. (Sorry the scan doesn't show this). It was only offered at the Angouleme French Comic Con in 2008, and has been sold out w/the publisher. It contains the story from Action Comic #843 & Batman #657.

Superman/Batman #7 Gabriele Dell'Otto French Variant

LIMITED TO 2,000 COPIES WORLDWIDE

$160

BM001.jpg

this is one sweet cover