• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny's got some HG Silver/Bronze Slabs for sale - Some RAW too!

4 posts in this topic

Howdy all!

I've got a few books to move this weekend. Regular rules apply; the :takeit: rules, however PM's are always welcomed.

Shipping is a flat $10 withing the US and Canada and overseas will be exact cost.

I am having scanner issues, so while I work those out, I am going to list the books and post the scans as I figure out the settings. I do have a couple already scanned, but am going to try and provide "nicer" ones.

Due to recent family matters and the need to travel across the country, I cannot accept time payments and can hopefully be paid upon closing a deal.

Thanks for looking and I hope there's something for you!

Amazing Spider-Man #48 CGC 9.0 C/OW Pages $175 (1st Blackie Drago as the new Vulture - less than guide)

Amazing Spider-Man #58 CGC 8.5 CR/OW Pages $80 (Tough black cover - Ka-Zar)

Amazing Spider-Man #93 CGC 9.0 CRr/OW Pages $100 (First Arthur Stacy)

Amazing Spider-Man #238 CGC 9.2 OW/W Pages $100 (1st Hobgoblin - GPA is out to lunch on this IMHO as I have sold raw for $100!)

Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.6 W Pages $60 (Black Spidey!)

Frankenstein #11 CGC 9.6 CR/OW $60 (2nd Highest)

Master of Kung Fu #19 CGC 9.4 W (old label) $85 (Western Penn Pedigree - Man-Thing)

More to come later today (Sunday).

Here's some scans of books already scanned...

ASM48-CGC90.jpg

ASM58-CGC85.jpg

ASM93-CGC90.jpg