• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead HC, Limited Retailer Initiative, SOLD! plus various sets!

8 posts in this topic

First off, Da Rulez:

:takeit:

rules the roost, but PM's are always welcome.

Shipping is $5 to USA and Canada, I'd prefer not to ship overseas because of the headaches at the local PO, but if you just HAVE to bid, PM me and we'll work something out.

Check/MO/well-concealed cash preferred, but once again, if you just HAVE to pay by PayPal, PM me and we'll work something out.

First up, a minty fresh copy of The Walking Dead dealer incentive hardcover, reprinting issues 1-6. Please excuse the spots of dust on the scan, they're not on the book, evidently my scanner bed is due for a wipedown.

This is evidently, by the attached scan of the enclosed letter, the scarcest of the hardcovers, although I don't have a hard number as to the amount printed., Any retailers out there that can help me out?

Still factory sealed when I got it, I opened it up to read and find out what all the shouting was about. Turns out that this is a rock solid piece of storytelling, highly recommended.

$75 takes it home! SOLD! Thanks FUELMAN!

deadhc.jpg

deadletter.jpg

Buck Godot, Zap Gun For Hire

1993 Palliard Press series by Phil Foglio, of XXXenophile and Girl Genius fame.

Issues 1-8 complete, read once and bagged, read again and put back in the bags, nice shape all. $2.95 cover price issues 1-7, $3.50 issue 8, and very funny stuff.

Take the whole lot for $20.

No scans unless someone requests them, PM me if you decide you need pix.

Liberty Meadows late issue lot, issues 28-34 complete, plus source book #1, extra copy of 33 included.

Frank Cho story and art, the Monkey Boy at his finest. I bought all these a few years back at one of the big midwest conventions, they show some wear at the spine (These are the oddballs that have the spine fold along the short edge, although they're all comic book sized) mostly a few NCB folds. Other than that, solid copies. Nine books, $18.00.

Once again, unless requested, I'm not going to bother to scan. PM if you need pix.

Hate, 28 of the 30 issues of Peter Bagge's opus, missing only issues 1 & 16.

Some of these I bought new, others I got in the aftermarket, so the average is about VF or so with a clinker or two in the F range. Overall a very pretty set.

If you've never read Bagge you're in for a treat, he's vicious and hilarious. If you enjoy this batch look for his earlier series, Neat Stuff, also well worth searching out.

Ahh the heyday of the Black and White comics, when weird fun was easily found!

28 issues for $50. This is a heavy batch, but will fit nicely in a Priority flat rate box, so I'll hold the shipping cost at $5.

Once again, pix on request.

Zot! by Scott McCloud, author of Understanding Comics and Reinventing Comics, two very insightful scholarly tomes on How Comics Work. Fascinating reading.

This was McCloud's earlier series, from Eclipse Comics. Issues 1-29 complete, plus the very funky Issue 14-1/2, with story and art by the Master of Minicomcs, Matt Feazell of Cynicalman fame. Total 30 issues, all in the VF or better range, $45 takes the set. Same as the last batch, shipped on a Priority flat rate box, $5 shipping.

Pix on request.

Four unrelated oddballs as a set

Rock N Roll Comics 9, Kiss

Dark Horse Presents 52, early Sin City appearance

Ninja High School, Eternity Comics #1

Strangers in Paradise Abstract Studios #4

Fun reads all, lot for $5 or free with any purchase. SOLD! This batch goes to FUELMAN

First off, Da Rulez:

rules the roost, but PM's are always welcome.

Shipping is $5 to USA and Canada, I'd prefer not to ship overseas because of the headaches at the local PO, but if you just HAVE to bid, PM me and we'll work something out.

Check/MO/well-concealed cash preferred, but once again, if you just HAVE to pay by PayPal, PM me and we'll work something out.

First up, a minty fresh copy of The Walking Dead dealer incentive hardcover, reprinting issues 1-6. Please excuse the spots of dust on the scan, they're not on the book, evidently my scanner bed is due for a wipedown.

This is evidently, by the attached scan of the enclosed letter, the scarcest of the hardcovers, although I don't have a hard number as to the amount printed., Any retailers out there that can help me out?

Still factory sealed when I got it, I opened it up to read and find out what all the shouting was about. Turns out that this is a rock solid piece of storytelling, highly recommended.

$75 takes it home!

deadhc.jpg

deadletter.jpg