• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question about Paypal.

36 posts in this topic

I have searched all over the Paypal website and I can't seem to find the answer to this question. Was hoping someone in here could provide some insight.

I have a Personal Paypal account that is fully verified with an attached bank account and credit/debit card to it. I do not have any dollar amount limits on it with regards to sending or receiving money.

I do not wish to upgrade to a Premier account with them, because frankly, I simply don't trust them with any more of my information. My question is, can I accept credit card payments through my Personal account with them for items I sell on eBay?

Thanks for any help.

That's better. Thanks Doc and greggy. (worship)

And ok...I guess that leads to one more question. Will Paypal allow me to accept a Paypal account balance or bank account transfer payment for something I sell on Ebay without upgrading my Personal Paypal account to a Premier one?

Thanks again for any help.

It depends. Was the book pressed?

I don't think Paypal offers a dirtbag account option.

Yes.

Greggy...a little help here.

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends. Was the book pressed?

I don't think Paypal offers a dirtbag account option.

They allowed you to join, didn't they :baiting:

ZING!!!!! :boo:

(or maybe that was more of a zing!).

Your avatar needs a lil santa hat for the holidays..

I love PayPal except for when I don't have money in it. Why are you afraid to upgrade your account?

Do you get the 1.5% cash back on all your transactions without thepremier/business account?