• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nedor, Timely, Schomburg War, SA Marvel, DC War, Misc.GA** Price reductions**

62 posts in this topic

I'll be listing for sale quite a few GA slabs and raw books in this thread. Many of them are Schomburg Nedors with war covers. There may also be a Timely or two. A few other cool GA books will be offered, as well as two DC grey tone war books, one of which is a pretty big key. There will also be a few high grade SA Marvels.

Shipping is additional and will be exact cost to your location via USPS Priority mail.

Personal Paypal, check or MOs are prefered, but regular paypal is fine. Payment is expected with in five days unless other terms are agreed upon in advance.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Please feel free to send a PM with any questions or concerns.

The first "I'll take it" public or via PM is the winner and will be determined by the time stamp.

:baiting:

Keep on poking until there's more money in my bank account!

:baiting::baiting: well if you insist!!! :baiting:

I would like to buy all the Schomburgs in this thread, but it looks like you are well on your way to your goal to be President of "The Empty Pockets Foundation" !!!

:applause: Congradulations :applause: