• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serbian Walking Dead and Invincible Flipbooks

10 posts in this topic

Hello :hi:,

I know a lot of you already know about these books from the Walking Dead thread in the modern section as well as the previous sales post from Steve (Evil Ash), but just in case here is some more info:

These books are extremely tough to track down, since you basically have to make contact with someone in Serbia to get them.

These were limited to 500 copies making them the rarest of all Walking Dead comics.

Each book is a flipbook with Invincible. So issue #11 is Walking Dead #11 on one side and Invincible #11 on the other. Some of them also have other stories added in the middle.

They are official books that were approved for printing and not counterfeit or bootleg copies printed off someones computer in Serbia. CGC will grade them and they don't receive NG or "Counterfeit" on the label. I know this because Steve (Evil Ash) put up a picture of his graded #1 in the Walking Dead Discussion Thread.

Paypal is preferred, PM if you need to another option. Shipping is included in the prices to to the USA. International buyers, please PM me first.

:takeit: beats PM.

Thanks for looking!

-- Dave

I tried to take big pictures of all of them, so people could judge for themselves.

Most of my graded stuff are Silver Age books in low to mid grade, so I don't have much to compare with. These are well above those. I would guess these are in the 9.0 to 9.4 range.

If you want additional pictures of a particular book send me a PM and I'll be glad to take more pictures. (thumbs u

Many thanks to Boozad for sending me these scans of his books. You can use these scans to get a clear picture of what the covers look like. Just click on the image below for a nice scan of each book. (thumbs u

SerbWalkingDead3.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead4.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead5.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead6.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead7.jpg?width=94&height=139

SerbWalkingDead8.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead9.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead10.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead11.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead12.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead13.jpg?width=94&height=139

Again, the scans in this particular post were provided by Boozad for reference only. Thanks.

Thread closed.

If you were interested and taking time to think about it you still have a chance. I'm simply moving them to eBay. My eBay username is the same as it is here on the boards.

I just think these will have a better chance there since many of the boardies here already bought them from Steve.

Thanks.