• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art dimensions

23 posts in this topic

Yes. It exists. It's called "Twice Up" by the collectors because it's roughly twice the size of the printed art, and was shot down at 50% for the printed piece.

Nit-pick. You should say, it's four times the size of the printed art. It's twice up in both dimension (height and width) and it's awesome to hold. My Conan page looks puny next to my Golden Age art work :sorry:

No. It's twice the size. If you take the comic and make it twice as big, it's as big as the art.

Did you not ever study geometry? :screwy:

umm... I hope you're kidding? 4x the area

Yes. That's four times the area. You are correct.

However, in this situation, it's twice the size of the dimensions. Not the area.

Next you're going to tell us that the millennium didn't start into 2001. meh

Yes. It exists. It's called "Twice Up" by the collectors because it's roughly twice the size of the printed art, and was shot down at 50% for the printed piece.

Nit-pick. You should say, it's four times the size of the printed art. It's twice up in both dimension (height and width) and it's awesome to hold. My Conan page looks puny next to my Golden Age art work :sorry:

No. It's twice the size. If you take the comic and make it twice as big, it's as big as the art.

However, in this situation, it's twice the size of the dimensions. Not the area.

It depends if you use Ordinal or Cardinal years.

It depends if you use Ordinal or Cardinal years.

What City do the Ordinals play in?