• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My HOMAGE to Meth!

23 posts in this topic

Methuselah's E-Bay name is "comic-keys". He's been the topic of much discussion on this board; I suggest you click the "Search" link at the top of the page and search on the phrase "comic-keys."

When you get the search results, you might want to click the "Next" link at the bottom of the page until you get to the last (earliest) messages. Messages listed by the search on this forum are ordered from newest to oldest, but if you read the newest first they won't make as much sense because they often refer to things said in previous posts.

"What happened to him" is that I think he got banned from this forum for threatening some of the people who were antagonizing him. I could be wrong about that; the forum moderator knows more.

"are we free to place and retract bids with goofy reasons for the retraction?"

I tried to do this the other day (not on this auction), and you can only choose from 3 Ebay-given reasons for retracting a bid. No more goofy retraction reasons. Friggin' Ebay, taking all the fun out of it...

i was flipping through my old updates in price guides at my parents home (e.g. CBM, overstreet updates where greggy and bronty had letters published in update 13 & 14, CBG price guide) and fantazia had an ad with a CBG 1991 customer service award. i wonder how they feel about that now, it is a wonder why you don't read or hear anything about you know who in that mag. is it because they don't want the skeleton in the closet to come out and bite their arse? blush.gifshocked.gif

Yah, I'm sure it's not a point of pride, but probably most of the people at CBG have turned over since then and don't even remember it. I believe by 1992 Fantazia/Dupcak had been banned from advertising in both Overstreet and CBG.