• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm no Billy The Kidd, my first OA.

69 posts in this topic

What is it?

The wife asked that doh!

We don't need to hear about your bedroom dysfunctions.

But seriously, great piece. What's the book about? Where can I find more info?

PM Junkenstein99 (thumbs u

He'll let you know all about it :)

Gav did a great job on the back cover, I couldn't be more impressed with the piece.

he did mention that the piece sold well before he even mentioned selling it. A buyer stepped up and snatched the piece within minutes of him showing it off...

just sayin'...

now i hope the interior can match what gav has done...

Will it be colored?

Short answer is 'No'. To balance against the cover of the book I think a black and white image will work better against the tone of the back of the book.

Plus I only ever used to work in pencils, that's really my first foray into inking! :eek:

Will it be colored?

Short answer is 'No'. To balance against the cover of the book I think a black and white image will work better against the tone of the back of the book.

Plus I only ever used to work in pencils, that's really my first foray into inking! :eek:

What type of font did you use for the label?

Will it be colored?

I just did some research into 19th century lettering, I didn't really use a specific font.

So what's Boozad, you down for that blank I talked about yesterday..c'mon a Boozad SS, kinda' cool...non-comic related..

Ches I'd happily do a sketch for you dude, but it could never end up in a yellow label :(

Will it be colored?

I just did some research into 19th century lettering, I didn't really use a specific font.

so you just free-handed it? hm not bad.

Will it be colored?

so you just free-handed it? hm not bad.

Yeah I pencilled it first then inked it. I was actually quite pleased with the lettering, it was going to be added digitally at first, but I had the time to sketch it in which I was pretty happy about (thumbs u

So what's Boozad, you down for that blank I talked about yesterday..c'mon a Boozad SS, kinda' cool...non-comic related..

Ches I'd happily do a sketch for you dude, but it could never end up in a yellow label :(

If it's set up right, I don't see why not...anything is possible in this here world me ol' chap....

:idea: