• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need information about Turner's Soulfire

5 posts in this topic

I picked up Soulfire 0 and 6 from the original run and two from Dying of the Light. I have always loved the covers but was wondering if these are worth reading?

The multiple covers are confusing the heck out of me. I just want to make sure that I get the first series only. I guess I can use comicspriceguide.com to view the different covers but were all of them available via LCS? Meaning are there any issues that were exclusive to wizard copies that are cost prohibitive. I am trying to figure out if I should continue with the original series or just get the trade which collects 0-5.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply back. Was Fathom any good?

I guess I am going to just read the two issues I picked up and make up my mind.

I read the first series. 1-14, it was a good story. The art work was mind blowing of course. Its no Watchmen or Daredevil Born again, but its a good read. I would pick it up in trade form though.