• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Holiday Sale! Golden Age, Silver, Bronze, Copper. RAW & CHEAP!

1,598 posts in this topic

You tryin to bump off Foolkillers thread hehehehe

nah, theres room for both of us on here. Besides, I have to keep some good stuff for conventions and mail order.

Hey, I'm ending tonight... take over and feed the beast Dale!

wow less than a minute, teaches me to start wearing depends while looking on the boards.
One of the hardest #s in the series to find in a decent grade - no brainer. The only other nice copy I've seen is my 8.0, which is now an undercopy.

You tryin to bump off Foolkillers thread hehehehe

nah, theres room for both of us on here. Besides, I have to keep some good stuff for conventions and mail order.

Hey, I'm ending tonight... take over and feed the beast Dale!

I know, my listings will end tonight before you get started. I figure nobody will be anywhere but your thread.. Good luck tonight Brian. Great thread by the way.

ok, think that is all until tonight.....

I will start listing at 9:00 EST tonight, and continue until about 11:00 EST. Good stuff tonight. High grade Silver(mostly Marvel), maybe a little high grade Bronze. And some nice GA DCs, and maybe some more bargains, depending upon how the time goes.