• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If I sold my Avengers #4 SS

40 posts in this topic

sell it for a 2 to 3 bills and get a nice 3 to 3.5 9 (maybe 4.0 )

that .5 would bug the hell out of me!

"2 to 3 bills"? Last 0.5 sold for $60 - it's signed by Stan Lee, sure, but it's still an 0.5.

its signed by lee and simons.plus the 60 for the book..maybe 150-200 is more of a ok price..i dunno! doh!

HELLZ no dude...forget a camera, that's common, I say go for these

roulette-rims.jpg

Now see if you had bought those rims your ride would be tight.

How much are you asking for the book?

Oh, I don't know if I really am going to sell it. If I did it would probably be to upgrade. Truthfully the cost of getting it signed ended up surpassing the final cost of the book itself.

Getting Stan Lee and Joe Simon to sign it plus slabbing fees ended up being around 150.00 if memory serves.

sell it for a 2 to 3 bills and get a nice 3 to 3.5 9 (maybe 4.0 )

that .5 would bug the hell out of me!

"2 to 3 bills"? Last 0.5 sold for $60 - it's signed by Stan Lee, sure, but it's still an 0.5.

its signed by lee and simons.plus the 60 for the book..maybe 150-200 is more of a ok price..i dunno! doh!

unfortunately 200 is still under "cost" considering what I invested in it. I may have to hold on to it until the Avengers movie hits.

Aside from the missing coupon page its easily a 2.5 - 3.0 imo

I've noticed lately that camera's that have been obsolete for about a year now are still fetching more then what people have spent on them when they were brand new.

It depends what kind of camera you're after. If you're buying a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, then by all means, sell the comic.

for a digital camera.. would you guys think I'm crazy? :grin:

Not at all, if that's what you want and the sale of the book gives you the cash for the camera then go for it.

Last Aug. I sold a GSX #1 CGC 7.0 to pay for a S&W 357 MAG. Happy with the deal then and I am still happy with the deal now.

th_357mag-1.jpg

I can't believe the number of people who didn't get that this was a "joke" thread.....

doh!

-slym

As I said, you are the only one who gets me

Mostly I was joking.. I do want a digital camera though.. just wouldn't sell my Avengers #4 to get it.

Unless I get an offer I couldn't refuse ofcourse :insane:

I can't believe the number of people who didn't get that this was a "joke" thread.....

doh!

-slym

As I said, you are the only one who gets me

Mostly I was joking.. I do want a digital camera though.. just wouldn't sell my Avengers #4 to get it.

Unless I get an offer I couldn't refuse ofcourse :insane:

Last xmas I bought my wife a Cannon Rebel xti. I don't know anything about cameras but I know the body and the stock lens that came with it cost me around $600.00. Add in a telephoto lens that cost dern near as much as the camera and a $300 flash and all the other krap you need to get started and my advice would be to keep the comic and avoid getting into photography at all costs. :insane:

doh!

I take my digital camera talk seriously I'll have you know! :slapfight:

So, what would be your opinion of the Kodak Z712 IS? I bought one over a year ago and while I like the camera, I hate the software...

:D

-slym