• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC auction started - post your Wins and Heartbreaks

37 posts in this topic

prices are very soft so far. I threw out a low bid for $17k on that Avengers 4 and almost won it..yike!

You should change the "Subject" to POST YOUR AUCTIONS WINS or something like that as the auctions are ending not starting. ;)

What the Avengers 4 sell for?

done..fixed it.

The Avengers 4 sold for $17,500.

Tough to judge GPA if you just go by the last sale.

I actually think that price was very good. (thumbs u

You'd figure I'd be broke when a sweet run of prehero Amazing Adventures go for a decent price...not steals, but decent. The Avengers 3 was pretty for $825. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

done..fixed it.

last two GPA (same book) were $25k but this copy had that butt ugly ginormous grease pencil arrival date

done..fixed it.

last two GPA (same book) were $25k but this copy had that butt ugly ginormous grease pencil arrival date

True.

I think it was a good sale.

I've won a couple of nice Avengers at mult-year lows...just missed setting an all time low on a Avengers # 87 in 9.4 (old label, White pages, Black Panther Origin).

I think I'm out on the Exciting 31 and 59, some motivated bidders on those two, that's for sure.

I've won a couple of nice Avengers at mult-year lows...just missed setting an all time low on a Avengers # 87 in 9.4 (old label, White pages, Black Panther Origin).

george needs to insert vulture for turkey in his handle. he's always swooping in to pick up the tasty bits on the cheap.

george needs to insert vulture for turkey in his handle. he's always swooping in to pick up the tasty bits on the cheap.

I'm like a maggot, I'll eat what every other self-respecting organism leaves behind. lol