• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Multiple cover books

47 posts in this topic

you should see the inside cover....and the smell..... cloud9.gif
Mildewy fresh? ooo.gif

Manly Cimmarian sweat mixed with Vanilla and a touch of Lime-flavoured chewing gum....

Shaddup you wench! Later sucka! hi.gif

I have the following book for sale - Action #378 w/ cover by Curt Swan and Neal Adams! It also has a Legion of Superheroes backup story. Exterior cover is 8.0, and interior cover is 9.2, and it has OW/WH pages. Overstreet NM guide is $35.

Anyone who is interested, let me know, and I'll try and post a scan tonight. smile.gif

Seriously, can squarebounds have multiple covers? (I mean without someone giving it a second cover on purpose makepoint.gif)
Yes, but the outer covers aren't glued on like the interior one. I have a few double cover 100 page giants.

Seriously, can squarebounds have multiple covers? (I mean without someone giving it a second cover on purpose makepoint.gif)
Yes, but the outer covers aren't glued on like the interior one. I have a few double cover 100 page giants.

How is the second cover attached if it's not glued?

That is a DANGEROUS question to ask the likes of greggy...I'm sure many things around his room "stick' to each other without the use of conventional fasteners...

They aren't attached! 893frustrated.gif