• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Sale - Now 10% off

84 posts in this topic

I doubt i will ever complete this run...

What A I am. I was on board around issue 7, and should have bought a #1 and 2 way back then when they were more affordable

The 7 and 8 I have are 2nd prints, so losing out the 8 in this thread doesnt really bother me, but that #3 ow! that smarts doh!

(but not worse than the arse wooping Bama put on my Gators, so I guess I am oblivious...)

What A I am. I was on board around issue 7, and should have bought a #1 and 2 way back then when they were more affordable

The 7 and 8 I have are 2nd prints, so losing out the 8 in this thread doesnt really bother me, but that #3 ow! that smarts doh!

(but not worse than the arse wooping Bama put on my Gators, so I guess I am oblivious...)

You want to complete the run? hm

yup i am lacking 1 2 3 4 5 now that i got a 6. I have 2nd prints of 7 and 8 so i guess i'd eventually want to get 1sts of those too, but they arent as important.

Of course I am reticent to pay top dollar, because that just reinforces my foolishness for not buying them earlier (as I had certainly recognized the quality of the comic). It is amazing how TWD has blown up so...

yup i am lacking 1 2 3 4 5 now that i got a 6. I have 2nd prints of 7 and 8 so i guess i'd eventually want to get 1sts of those too, but they arent as important.

Of course I am reticent to pay top dollar, because that just reinforces my foolishness for not buying them earlier (as I had certainly recognized the quality of the comic). It is amazing how TWD has blown up so...

PM me and we'll hook it up.

I might be able to get some scans tomorrow but for those willing to buy without a scan, here goes... ALL SOLD!!

The Walking Dead

Scriptbook #1 9.6/9.8 $4 :news: SOLD!

Special Edition #1 9.6 $4 :news: SOLD!

#9 9.2 $6 :news: SOLD!

10 9.4 $6 :news: SOLD!

11 9.4 $5 :news: SOLD!

12 9.6 $5 :news: SOLD!