• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember the days of DYNAMIC WIZARDRY??? Reminisce within...

16 posts in this topic

Hello all!!!

Well, this is NOT a holiday sale. What it is, is a sale of those super duper RARE and HARD TO FIND comics that we all loved and enjoyed back in the good 'ol 90's. I was at the stockpile, when I came across a treasure chest of greatness and pure gold; well, maybe not gold! But at least a precious metal... COPPER! Ok, ok maybe the treasure chest isn't filled with all that much precious metals! It is leaning more towards the Modern Age... however, what really is inside is a bounty of Wizard 1/2's, Dynamic Forces Exclusives and some Ashcans thrown in the mix.

There is pretty much every issue of "significance" which came out at that time. Back then, these were the hottest thing going and highly desired by collectors the world over! Now... well, now they are being offered for sale at a fraction of the price that they sold for back in the day. Who knows? Maybe there is still that "completest" that needs one of these rarities. Going through the box brought back a lot of memories, maybe this thread will do the same for you???

However, it IS a sales thread, and as such I am trying to sell comics! So, if turns out to just be a trip down memory lane, I'll stop wasting my precious time and find something better to do... like sleep! :insane:

So, coming right up will be some pretty cool books! I may throw a couple of curve-balls in the game to see if anyone is paying attention. Perhaps some true gold, or maybe a splash of silver... who knows?

Scanning; there was a thread started over in general where it appeared that the seller was trying to "dupe" a fellow boardie by altering scans of the comic sold. It was either that, or the scanning settings were adjusted to hide flaws. I will say it right off the bat; I am NOT trying to "dupe" anyone! I have just installed Windows 7 and cannot for the life of me get the settings so that it is a mirror image! :juggle: I WILL be assigning a grade, if you buy a book and are unhappy with it, by all means, ship it back and I will refund the price of the book.

The "rules"; shipping will be $5 for 1-5 books and $10 for anything and everything above (within the US).These gems will be shipped with the utmost care! I treat every comic as if it were a AF #15! Outside of the US will be exact cost determined at time of final purchase. I can ship from either the US or Canada. So for any Canadians who want to take advantage of this incredible offer, I can save the hassle of duties and waits at the border by shipping from Canada... as it is the Country in which I reside!

Payment; as I have had these for some time and the holiday's are upon us, please only use the :takeit: if you are prepared to pay for the books upon closing of the deal. I have family matters to tend to across the country and can use all the loot I can gather right now! I have been off of work due to illness for about 2 months now and don't have the luxury of company benefits. :blahblah: However, if you want something and need some time to pay, PM me and we can more than likely work something out.

Capiche?

NOTE: All kidding around aside; there are some pretty cool books here. All of the DF and Wizard 1/2 books that came with a certificate, still have the cert. For the most part, the books are all UBER HG and never been read. If there is something that you want/need from this period, by all means don't be shy! Ask me and I will see if I have it. Thanks :)

Ok, on with the show...

doh! Well, this kid needs some rest!

As I said, I have em all! If you need one, shoot me a PM. If any move, or there is any interest AT ALL, then I may list some of the other stuff. Still a stack of Wizard 1/2's :eyeroll:

I have a ton of SA/BA material to list, but I'd like to get rid of some of this as well. I'm going to sleep on it, but think my time will be better spent on the SA/BA... duh!

Thanks for looking and reading my first post... it was a doozy for an opener doh!

Here's a list of the books that I have taken out for scanning. If anyone is interested in a particular issue, let me know and I will grade, scan and post for your viewing pleasure.

For now, I am back to bed as the fractured rib is quite tender today after moving boxes of comics around all day yesterday doh!

Wizard 1/2's:

Lady Rawhide

Heroes Reborn x 2

Ash

Avengelyne

Blade

Animal Mystic - "Ace Edition"

Dawn - "Genesis Edition"

X-O Manowar

Generation X

Darkchylde x 2 x 1

Astro City x 2

Shi x 2 x 1

Fire From Heaven

Ripclaw

DV8

Tales of The Witchblade

Doom's IV

Gambit

Arcanium

Ashcan's:

WildCats #5

Deathblow - Pretty Scarce

Pitt - Signed By Keown and someone else. Has a large card as well

Armature - Limited to 50 (#12) Signed by Oliff(sp?)

Dynamic Forces:

Coven #1

Gen13 Magical Drama Queen Roxy Gold Foil #1 x2

Youngblood Strike File #1

Supreme: The Return #1

Sabretooth #1 signed by Texiera

Dark Minds #1

Ddarkchylde; Darkchrome the sketchbok

Thanks for looking!

(thumbs u