• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA & BA X-men low to Mid/High grade RAW sale - BIG MARK DOWN

73 posts in this topic

I can't resist those books in decent shape at $10 or less. I just can't. I've got 10-20 copies, mostly in VG to Fine, of #102-up.

:grin:

Comes from having to pay "full NM guide" for ANY copy in the early 90's, no matter what the grade. Thank God for eBay and the boards. :cloud9:

(thumbs u

thanks...not bad for my first ever sale. I learned a lot and was not surprise with the end result. If I ever have any future sale, it will be easier since all I have left is high grade stuff ;) . The only question left is does anyone care about titles like Star Wars and the Eternals or Machine Man. Even raw 9.4 or better might not fetch $5 a piece lol

If I am bored and have nothing better to do one of these day..there might be another sale of high grade "junk"

thanks...not bad for my first ever sale. I learned a lot and was not surprise with the end result. If I ever have any future sale, it will be easier since all I have left is high grade stuff ;) . The only question left is does anyone care about titles like Star Wars and the Eternals or Machine Man. Even raw 9.4 or better might not fetch $5 a piece lol

If I am bored and have nothing better to do one of these day..there might be another sale of high grade "junk"

High grade junk :cloud9:

Sure you'll find a home for it on here if it's priced right. Tip, run your thread on a weekend night after us forumites have had enough time to get a few drinks down. Should move faster than Tiger's sponsors :insane:

Great sale

ok, last bump for this thread to update all buyers.

Invoices are sent. No rush on payment. If you need time(1 week or 2), just PM me so I know as a few have already asked. I only mentioned that the earliest I can ship is next Monday but that doesn't mean I need to get pay today or tomorrow. I still have to go to the post office tomorrow and pick up boxes and stuff and the packing will happen this weekend regardless of payment.

thanks for buying all the books and I sincerely hope you are pleased when you get them. I did the best I can to undergraded/underpriced everything..especially the bronze books.

(worship)