• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unusual

29 posts in this topic

Apparently some people will bid on anything. But thats just lazy. Maybe he saw the .15 cent charge for the additional photo and was like screw that

:gossip: No extra charge for additional photos for items sold in the comic section

Apparently some people will bid on anything. But thats just lazy. Maybe he saw the .15 cent charge for the additional photo and was like screw that

:gossip: No extra charge for additional photos for items sold in the comic section

Ahh well then thats just plain lazy

:screwy: Bidder, for bidding on an item with no pic

What if the slab comes with no book ,only the label in it :o

W/ no negative feedback & 100% on 1198 feedbacks, there's no logical reason to assume that.

:jokealert: poking fun at how a bidder would bid on an item with no picture of the actual book.He's buying the label,not the book.

If you want to see a picture of that book. Check out our webstore.

Desert Wind Comics Webstore

A copy of that book is listed in the store. Stan signed all of the copies in the same place. It was specific signature placement. Trust me Joel and I handled ALL of these books.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

What's even more interesting is this guy pretty much stole my eBay description for the item, and then altered it a little bit. Talk about lazy... :) Plus he's slightly incorrect. Oh, well, there's less than an hour left, not enough time to report him.

:insane:???

sorry Chandler. Did not realize it was your book.

Actually, based on the serial numbers, I think the person was auctioning off my copies, not Chandler's, and he definitely stole my description layout and most of the actual text. If you know the seller, NYComics, please tell them to write their own listings from now on. Thanks. :)

Joel

Well the Pittsburgh Comic Con had 100 copies for sale at the show. I think Joel and I had approximately 50 copies between the two of us and Stan's office got 18 copies for a grand total 168 copies made to be exact. We were shooting for 100 but since Joel and I cherry picked through 4000 raw copies, we were pleasently surprised that we ended up with 168 that made the grade which included a few 9.9's . But the real exclusive book is our Long Beach Show Exclusive Sketch Cover signed by both Stan Lee and J. Scott Campbell which only had 64 copies made. Again with a special label and graded 9.8. Those books will be sent to customers in the next week. Since we presold the bulk of these we only have a few copies left.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics