• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Area Comic Holiday Get Together

52 posts in this topic

So, I know this is short notice, but I was wondering if all of you Baltimore comic board members would like to get together next Friday, December 18th, for a little holiday cheer.

My suggestion in terms of where to meet would be at the bar/tavern right next to Marc Nathan's shop, in case anyone wants to do some shopping, around 7 PM. If anyone is interested, post here. To me, it doesn't matter if 1 or 100 people show, if you'd like to come hang out and comic geek out, let's see what we can get together.

Friday night kind of sucks, my friend. Make it Saturday during the day and some DC boys can come up. I might be able to drag grumpy pants from next door in, as long as you're buying.

The restaurant is called "Bill Bateman's" in Reisterstown, if some of you want to look it up.

St. Louis to Reisterstown is an easy drive.

Get on I-70. Drive until it ends. Go left on I-695 north to Towson. Get off at exit 19, I-795. Go to exit 7A, Franklin Boulevard. Turn left at Reisterstown Road. Turn right on Chartley. Bateman's will be on the left. Figure about 16 hours.

Alright, so final tally, who's available Friday evening? I could do a Saturday lunch as well now, but I need someone to confirm who's around and what day is best. I got the sense Saturday lunch would include more people. Let me know.