• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gone!

36 posts in this topic

Do you have any raw Turner signed books from volume 1?

let me figure out all that i have, i will get back to you on prices and inventory.

i dont know who all these sigs are from, i dont know if any other boardies can help identify the ones that aren't Turner.

p%20v%20c%20dorian%20painted%20cover%20f%20DF_0114.jpg

p%20v%20c%20dorian%20painted%20cover%20f%20DF_0120.jpg

p%20v%20c%20dorian%20painted%20cover%20f%20DF_0122.jpg

let me figure out all that i have, i will get back to you on prices and inventory.

Oh, please, you don't have to go to all that trouble, but I would like to know more about that sealed hardcover.

Oh, please, you don't have to go to all that trouble, but I would like to know more about that sealed hardcover.

i dont know anything about it, its sealed and has a $40 cover price.

you can have it for $35 shipped media.

:takeit: per PM

:takeit: per PM

Thank You!!

(worship)