• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

48 posts in this topic

That was absurd lol

I have a few friends from Manchester

The strangest thing I found about Brits is that they didn't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some weren't even aware such a sandwich existed!!! Is this true or were they messing with me??

I'm aware of it.

I've tried it.

I'd rather eat regurgitated pig's bollocks. (thumbs u

I cant believe i just read that. It cant be true, somewhere a mistake has been made.

Rancid puke with a layer of mould on top is preferable. (thumbs u

I think that's the traditional food of Wolverhampton.

That was absurd lol

The strangest thing I found about Brits is that they didn't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some weren't even aware such a sandwich existed!!! Is this true or were they messing with me??

I've tried PB+J sarnies (That's sandwiches to you faux-English speakers) and I have to say, it's significantly more tolerable than most of the Mancunians I know!

Also,

In the real world Jelly is Jam and Jello is jelly!

Oh... And a very merry Christmas to everybody.

That was absurd lol

I've tried PB+J sarnies (That's sandwiches to you faux-English speakers) and I have to say, it's significantly more tolerable than most of the Mancunians I know!

Also,

In the real world Jelly is Jam and Jello is jelly!

Oh... And a very merry Christmas to everybody.

No - in the real world, jelly is clear and made from juice only. Jam is opaque, and usually has pulp in it.

And how the word "sandwich" (with no "r" in the word) can be called a "sarnie" AND have the speaker call anyone else a "faux-English speaker," I don't know.

:baiting:lol (thumbs u

-slym