• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who was that mysterious Phantom?

76 posts in this topic

I'm sorta interested in one thing. If it was Buggy, then why the antipathy? I always assumed that Bugaboo (he got banned before I came along, I think) was revered, or at least held in high estimation, for his wigged-out, candid, take-no-prisoners postings.

Maybe I misconstrued everything. Actually you're right - who gives a toss?

Why don't the mods mention who it is in the strike post ? "Names are witheld to protect the guilty". Doesn't make sense. confused-smiley-013.gif

No way to "prove" who it is. Can't arbitrarily lay guilt on someone.

Chris

Why don't the mods mention who it is in the strike post ? "Names are witheld to protect the guilty". Doesn't make sense. confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris

If they can't prove who it is, how can they ban him as a shill ?

Chris

If they can't prove who it is, how can they ban him as a shill ?

Ahhh...there's the rub! shocked.gif

Chris

Who cares really? Banned individuals who repeatedly come back to this Forum under shill accounts in feeble attempts to attract attention says everything you need to know about them and the sad lives they lead..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Bug/Phantom banned again?! NO!! Who cares.
Kinda like most people with their stars. Now...that's a real joke! 27_laughing.gif

Says the man with 197 rates........ insane.gif

gossip.gif See who has more! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

uh that would be me, and i was mad when i passed you, mad.gif that's when i knew the jig was up and i made a post to get rid of my stars completely or just give me a permanent rating! makepoint.gif but you wouldn't know since you don't read the danny boy threads. blush.gif
OH...I browse all threads but ignore it depending on who's posting. I saw your display of "please give me a permanent rating". BTW...why the comment regarding don't know and don't care about the Phantom? What was up with all the PMs asking then? Please, what makes you think that you deserve a permanent rating? Even if you do, who decides how much? All these threads regarding beggin' for stars have deemed them to be irrelevant. Too bad some still think that their self-worth is tied to the the stars they have. Get over it! tongue.gif

P.S. Please rate me one star. Free me of the burden of having a 3 stars rating.