• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who was that mysterious Phantom?

76 posts in this topic

So, the Phantom has been banned huh? Who was that a shill account for? Anyone?.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hammer? confused-smiley-013.gif

According to greggy, Phantom was not Hammer - or at least I think that's what he said during that infamous (and now locked) thread. Yeah, I know, I should've steered clear towards the end of that one.

He certainly was a belligerent and petulant chappy who tended to post confrontationally. I guess my answer to the thread question would be that it could be anybody, so go figure. He'll be back in another guise, anyway.

So, the Phantom has been banned huh? Who was that a shill account for? Anyone?.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

According to greggy, Phantom was not Hammer - or at least I think that's what he said during that infamous (and now locked) thread. Yeah, I know, I should've steered clear towards the end of that one.

He certainly was a belligerent and petulant chappy who tended to post confrontationally. I guess my answer to the thread question would be that it could be anybody, so go figure. He'll be back in another guise, anyway.

I know it wasn't Hammer. Another failed attempt at humor by yours truly. frown.gif

I know it wasn't Hammer. Another failed attempt at humor by yours truly. frown.gif

Ooops. Partly my fault for not spotting the nuance.

Donut thinks it may have been Bugaboo. I always assumed Buggy had a sense of humor - none was visible whatsoever in Phantom's posts.

But I thought that your buds knew everything! tongue.gif

Not this...that I know of!

PLEASE answer the question? flowerred.gif My guesses were Hammer and Bugaboo since the first few weeks he started posting, but I wasn't sure which it was.

PLEASE answer the question? flowerred.gif My guesses were Hammer and Bugaboo since the first few weeks he started posting, but I wasn't sure which it was.

I already told you guys that it wasn't hammer so you guy scan speculate all you want. The really important people already know but they're not supposed to tell! 893naughty-thumb.gif

My guesses were Hammer and Bugaboo since the first few weeks he started posting, but I wasn't sure which it was.

I already told you guys that it wasn't hammer so you guy scan speculate all you want.

Ah-HA! So you're saying he was BUGABOO!

Thanks for the info! thumbsup2.gif

I already told you guys that it wasn't hammer so you guy scan speculate all you want. The really important people already know but they're not supposed to tell! 893naughty-thumb.gif

The really important people, there are really important people here?? Oh ya I forgot those are the ones that are legends in their own minds, 10_5_2.gif