• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TERRYTOONS GIANT SUMMER FUN # 102 1958

7 posts in this topic

Nice looking book! I don't know how CGC grades giants, so I don't know how much of a defect the indents are at the top of the spine, since most square spine giants have those and they seem to have come off the presses with them. I'd be interested in hearing some thoughts on that.

At any rate I'd feel comfortable calling it an 8.0. (shrug)

Nice looking book! I don't know how CGC grades giants, so I don't know how much of a defect the indents are at the top of the spine, since most square spine giants have those and they seem to have come off the presses with them. I'd be interested in hearing some thoughts on that.

At any rate I'd feel comfortable calling it an 8.0. (shrug)

I wasnt being that generous but maybe I'm to hard on my books. The crumple on the top is from the binding process, so i dont know how much it affects the grade either. The spine on this books is really clean with no chips, color loss, or wear, at all.

DRX