• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's 3 day sale! 100 pg. Batbooks, Oldies, a few Pulps! CHEAP

90 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel Adventures, 1945 Wheaties giveaway. This is the issue that was given away taped to a box of Wheaties, and has the usual tape and tears from removal. Overstreet 2.0 is $100, I'm asking $50

cm.jpg

Modern Comics 49

Tape, lotsa wear and tear, small POBC center spine, taped over, some interior tears, some wear on outer edge of CF, leads me to believe it was loose at one time, although it's plenty solid now. Decent enough reader copy, supple interior, no brittleness. Overstreet 2.0 $40, I'm asking $20

amodern49.jpg

My Love Affair 2

1949 Fox romance, gorgeous cover, but good sized spine roll, not evident in scan, plus light water staining. Overstreet 2.0 is $10, I'm asking $5

myloveaffair.jpg

How Boys And Girls Can Help Win The War one shot

:news: SOLD!

1942 propaganda comic produced by the publishers of True Comics, it's chock full of features teaching kids how to help with the War Effort, along with a couple vicious Axis Leader caricatures. I particularly like the panel where Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito are weilding bullwhips.

Overstreet in 5.0 is $65, I'm asking $45. Firm pricing on this one.

apropoganda.jpg

1942 propaganda comic produced by the publishers of True Comics, it's chock full of features teaching kids how to help with the War Effort, along with a couple vicious Axis Leader caricatures. I particularly like the panel where Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito are weilding bullwhips.

apropoganda.jpg

:takeit:

apropoganda.jpg

Nice! :applause:

apropoganda.jpg

SOLD to Scrooge! Many thanks!

Detective Comics 236

First Silver Age Issue. Lots of general wear, 1" tear top center page 1, perfectly solid reader copy. Overstreet 2.0 $45, I'm asking $25

detect236.jpg

A-1 Comics 22 :news: SOLD!

Powell Adventurer!

Killer cover, but the book is suffering from problems, small pc. out spine, some small tears upper edge FC, CF nearly loose, hanging by a thread at upper staple

Overstreet 2.0 $23, I'm asking $12

dickpowell.jpg

A-1 Comics 22

Powell Adventurer!

Killer cover, but the book is suffering from problems, small pc. out spine, some small tears upper edge FC, CF nearly loose, hanging by a thread at upper staple

Overstreet 2.0 $23, I'm asking $12

dickpowell.jpg

SOLD! Thanks ShieldAgent!

Supersnipe V3 #5

Tape inside FC, tear bottom of page 1, tear BC. Solid reader with good eye appeal, but that's it. Overstreet 2.0 is $32, I'm asking $15

supersnipe3no5.jpg