• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few high grade and top census BA slabs and one SA.*All pressed* Update

29 posts in this topic

Thread update.

A couple of prices dropped significantly.

Thread closes tomorrow night.

What is left.

ASM #151...9.6 White!

$400

Sales of this book in '09 were all over $500 with the highest being $853. The most recent sale was around $300. I'm going to match that low until tomorrow night.

New price: SOLD!

Captain Marvel #2...CGC 9.8 oww.

$700

Last sale on this book in 10/08 was at $700 with two sales in '08 averaging $550. It's census heavy with 19 copies in 9.8 so I'm going to cut the price drastically.

New price: $450

Avengers #94...9.2 oww

Tough one to get in decent grade......$200

DC Special #29...9.6 White......$150

Man, I don't collect ASM books but that #151 has always tempted me. Love that book.

I checked the CGC census and there's only one ASM #151 in 9.8 and only 16 in 9.6 out of 186 certified copies. What makes this book so tough to get in high grade? The black cover? (shrug)

Man, I don't collect ASM books but that #151 has always tempted me. Love that book.

I checked the CGC census and there's only one ASM #151 in 9.8 and only 16 in 9.6 out of 186 certified copies. What makes this book so tough to get in high grade? The black cover? (shrug)

It just seems to be one of those books that time has not been pleasant to. Don't know why.