• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Comics website FREE comics and big discount and free shipping!

7 posts in this topic

Hello boardies,

New to our website is this high grade collection:

http://www.houseofcomics.com/newcomics.html

I'm also offering everyone the same big discounts that I just sent out to our newsletter subscribers.

Spend $20 and get a free warehouse copy of Batman 404 and Crisis on Infinite Earths 7.

Spend $49 (before discount) and you get the free comics, plus free domestic shipping, plus a 30% discount on anything 1962-present (not valid on comics $75 and up).

Spend $300 (before discount) and you get 40% off, not 30% on the sub-$75 1962 to present comics.

This means that there are 20,000 comics on the site at huge discounts. The free shipping is usually worth 5-10% too. There's a good amount of high grade bronze on there, plus bronze keys, plus lower grade SA minor keys that would all be 30-40% off.

If you want to get on the newsletter list, there's a form on the left side of our home page, or just PM me.

Thanks for reading,

Marc