• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve (Dice-X) had a heart attack yesterday.

291 posts in this topic

2. What happened to Nik gave me the knowledge to not overlook the signs, and go get checked out immediately.

it looks like niks unfortunate sudden passing saved your life. :angel:

There is a silver lining on every cloud.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm out of the hospital now. I really appreciate your well wishes and prayers. They really helped.

Given the circumstances, you do tend to rethink every single thing you've done in your life, your place in the universe, and the people you surround yourself with. Believe me, I've done my share of this since this whirlwind came into my life a few days ago.

The one thing that I know more than anything else is that someone with more authority than any of us possess didn't want me to go yet. So many things had to be in place for this to have worked, and not a single one was missed. Any one of them missing would have meant my death. I'm on borrowed time now.

Things I've learned from the experience...

1. I am engaged to the most incredible woman in the world. She's been my backbone through this whole thing. I could not have made it through this without her ability to perform under pressure, and her unconditional love to help me heal. She and I were destined to meet and be together for a very long time.

2. What happened to Nik gave me the knowledge to not overlook the signs, and go get checked out immediately.

3. It wasn't my time to go, and I was given a second chance to fix everything that was wrong in my life.

4. I have a great bunch of friends.

Doc said I was minutes away from death. I'm lucky to be here. I'll go into it more when I have more strength.

Thanks, guys. I love you all, and want you all to go have checkups at your doctor to prevent this from happening to you because believe me, you don't want to go through what I've been through.

This may sound cheesy and fruity, but them's the breaks.

I am so very glad you made it through Dicey. I know that message boards can become family, and there are people who you grow to love, and hold dearly, and cherish. If you're really lucky, the feelings are mutual.

This board would be poorer without you. Of that, I have no doubt. Few people make me laugh the way you do, and that....that's a gift. I treasure it.

Don't ever go, mate.

Just saw this...obviously old news to most but just wanted to post that I hope Steve gets fully recovered soon and I'm glad everything is going good so far...thoughts out to you man.

I just had my physical and my blood sugah is still out of control. The silent killer is making progress and my arse better get this in check asap.

Get well soon. This board needs more sarcasm. :shy: