• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW RANT AND RAVE UP!

26 posts in this topic

Gandolf the White - After taking on the naysayers of the dealer world Steve Borock transforms into Gandolf the White.  When walking into the room with his staff you watch the room comes alive to his "power".  Do not resist the power of the "light",  slab your books!  At daybreak on the 5th day of the show look to the east,  I am coming!  

Sure YOU like it, Gandolf!! I dont know too many of the others cryptically referred to, but they dont survive the "Rants" nearly as well......

Bob looks like he's seen me - his eyes are narrowing, his muscles are tensing and his teeth are making gritting sounds as he prepares to repel that British bloke's requests for a bigger discount.

Actually, he just looks plain knackered.

Hey Supa......the Godfather of Soul avatar makes me happy!.....or is it sad? I can't figure out which. I just hope I can raise hell when I'm 70 too! But he ain't exactly lookin' like a sex machine is he!