• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how bout a SURVIVOR SERIES for EC Comics??

36 posts in this topic

Y'know... I gotta say, even though I am a huge Frazetta fan, I've never really gotten excited at the cover for WSF 29... not sure why, it just doesn't do anything special for me... I like the cover for Weird Science 22 the best from the EC sci-fi...

I like the cover a lot, but I like CSS 22 more. However, I believe the masses would vote Frazetta top dog

Isn't that why you shouldn't let the masses vote?

Yup, I predict that would be the winning cover ... but you never know. It'd still be interesting to see the Top 5 make up. (thumbs u

I like the cover a lot, but I like CSS 22 more. However, I believe the masses would vote Frazetta top dog

Isn't that why you shouldn't let the masses vote?

Yup, I predict that would be the winning cover ... but you never know. It'd still be interesting to see the Top 5 make up. (thumbs u

The Bulls-Eyed, Caveman, Pin Wheel cover? Not Frazetta's best effort. If people are fans of the Raymond style, the Williamson T-Rex cover, IMHO, is far superior.

Another vote for: Yes, that's a great idea for a survivor series.