• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics: SA & BA

113 posts in this topic

You should sell me all those thors in your old thread for $1 dollar Dale !! (thumbs u :devil:

Little too much of a dandy doesn't equal dollar books for you, bub. :sumo:

shew ! CW.. Did you ever pull the trigger on the spidey vs hulk book :huh: :shrug: :baiting:

I have a 2 pm meeting over in Pinellas County today that I didn't anticipate having to go to but when you're the boss you usually get stuck with lifting the heavy shiite.

Might have time back in my office from 4 to 5 to scan the 20 or 30 books I've got ready. The Konica Minolta scans at light speed.

Seminar all day tomorrow.

This thing might be on hold until Friday.

Go buy something from Dale's mega-thread while you wait on me.

Thor Lot :news: SOLD :news:

22 Books Free Priority Shipping

$50

145 4.5

146 6.5

266 NM

267 NM-

268 NM-

271 NM-

272 NM-

273 NM-

274 VF/NM

275 VF

276 VF+

277 F/VF

278 F

279 VF

280 VF

281 VF-

282 VF+

283 VF+

284 F

285 VF/NM

286 VF/NM

287 VF/NM

Thumbnails to follow...

How about some WWBN? :baiting:

Probably Sunday & here's why:

I'm too busy to scan, grade, & post 'em today ('process' 'em as the pros say) because I'm trying to do real work so I can head to Orlando tonight for dinner & drinks with the CFP which might spill over into a Saturday night event as well.

If anyone is ready for an invoice please let me know.

In the meantime, I'll post the dozen or so WWBN's & see if the thread deserves to keep going or die.

While y'all wait, go back & buy those sweet Shield books or go see what Dale Roberts or Mike Bray or Mike Miles are selling. They always have sweet stuff.

As promised...15 WWBN's

Scans are showing a diagonal downward sloping line near right side of books. That is some spoon on the glass, not the books.