• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Batman Slabs

39 posts in this topic

Well, my shipment of Batman slabs finally arrived this morning. :gossip: (The postal service really tested my patience with this shipment. It took 15 days to get from Sarasota to here).

The issues I have for sale in this thread are between issues #354 and #428 with a Batman Cacophony #1 thrown in for good measure. 12 issues in all - six 9.8's, five 9.6's and one 9.4. They will be listed in issue number order starting with #354.

As always, :takeit: gets priority over any PM's.

Shipping

Up to 3 CGC graded comics via USPS Priority Mail Box = $9.00 (USA only)

Up to 3 CGC graded comics via First Class Mail International (box) = $15.00 (Canada only)

Up to 3 CGC graded comics via First Class Mail International (box) = $25.00 (all other international locations)

All sales are final (no returns) since these are graded by CGC.

Books coming up in a few minutes. (thumbs u

Batman #357 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $49.00

Eight (8) 9.6 sales in 2009 with 5 being between $55-$60. First full appearance of Killer Croc & Jason Todd. Just a thin sliver of white along the spine.

Batman357CGC96.jpg