• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher #2 - SUPER SPOILER ALERT!!!!

6 posts in this topic

I don't read the new "Max" Punisher, but my guy at the LCS told me I had to flip through #2 (came out today).

Holy [!@#%^&^]! Chip blasts Frank in the chest w/ a shotgun, blows his hand off, and then blasts him in the face!!!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

How in the hell is Ennis gonna write himself out of that! Think there's any coincidence that this happens so close to movie time??

Chris

That's an easy one.. .He'll write it out where the gun had blanks, Franks exploding hand was a fake, and then .... well ... Im not sure how you fake a head blown off by a shotgun, but you watch and see.. It's all a setup by Micro to get these guys off of Castle's rear end so he can continue doing what he does best. Kill bad guys.

popcorn.gif

It will all be a dream. It wouldn't make sense for Micro and Punisher to fake his death to throw off the bad guys when they can just kill the bad guys in the first place. I missed a lot of Punisher comics when I stopped collecting in 1993, but I could of sworn Micro was confined to a wheelchair. What happened?

I was right. Looked at my Garth Ennis Punisher hardcover volume #1 over the weekend. In the "Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe" story it showed Micro in a wheelchair because he was a double amputee. Guess he got himself some bionic legs in the current Punisher MAX series.