• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No love for Bronze age Hulk?

121 posts in this topic

Love these Hulks!

I agree about the #199 cover...loved the yellow against the red and green. My very first comics were Hulk #199 and FF #172 -- both awesome!

Below is my splash page from the #199...

Dan

Hulk199p1.jpg

Paging joeypost . . .

The art and story in Hulk Annual #7 are fantastic. Probably one of my top ten favorite Bronze books to read.

Just read this the other night. As much as I enjoyed the book (Angel is one of my favorite characters), it felt more like an X-Men book than a Hulk book. Maybe it was because of the villian, but it felt like the Hulk was making a guest appearance insteading of starring in his own title. 2c

Alot of those MSH's had new cover art, my favourite is the one drawn by Jim Starlin, Banner transforming into the Hulk, not sure of the #, but i am sure someone will have it.

Not my copy, but here it is:

marvelsuperheroes47.jpg

Alot of those MSH's had new cover art, my favourite is the one drawn by Jim Starlin, Banner transforming into the Hulk, not sure of the #, but i am sure someone will have it.

Not my copy, but here it is:

marvelsuperheroes47.jpg

Yeah! That's the one, (thumbs u Great Starlin Cover.

This book is off to CGC or with a witness or somewhere in between :whee:

scan0009.jpg

so what happened to this book? any updates?

only a bad one. Failed a 9.4 prescreen :cry: I was banking that the stain dead center was the ink running and a minor production mishap, as other boardies did too. Oh well guess not, that or it affected the eye appeal enough to affect the grade. All in all the submission was an awesome success, even though another book (my favorite of the batch)that got 9.8 somehow got thru unsigned. (blod?) :cry:

Here is a bronze hulk you dont see in HG too often, took me a while to find a nice copy. I love a great hulk breaking a tank cover, and a pic frame to boot :cloud9:

InHlk_146_94.jpg