• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Siggy Awards Voting! Nominees are in!

141 posts in this topic

everyone, it is totally cool, I actually feel better about it. At first I thought I should just go with it, but cmon, we want something like this to be on the up and up and if the nominations are any indication, this is going to be a very tight race in every category!

K, all done with my drama, lets get those votes in or talk up whomever or whatever book you think should win!!!!!

JJ

Thanks Danny...(dork)

So then I should remove myself as well since I am involved in the counting. Wouldn't want anyone thinking I manipulated it in any way.

You win my vote for Best Witness that still has a completely lame stock avatar.

Thanks Danny...(dork)

So then I should remove myself as well since I am involved in the counting. Wouldn't want anyone thinking I manipulated it in any way.

You can't pull a JJ, you are still in Brian. The votes will work out perfectly this way and we still have the checks and balances this way!

Thanks Danny...(dork)

Didn't mean it like that, you know I <3 u

Some books that need to be shown but not enough scans of the other ones in the catagory to post it seperately:

Goon #32 Variant signed by 5

goon.jpg

Image United Preview 10 signed by all 7 creators

imageunited.jpg

Walking Dead #8 with Tony Moore sketch

wd20820ss20with20sketch.jpg

Halloween Nightdance 10 signed Rob Zombie

halloween.jpg

Wings Comics #52 Church Copy signed by Gene Colan

WingsComics_52_MH_SS_9-6.jpg

lol i just realized that if someone tries to get into my photobucket they are going to think i have the greatest collection ever with all these books in there right now lol

Don't worry Arjuna, no one would ever think that about you.

:jokealert:

Why isnt GOTHAMCENTRAL on here? The guy lives in Canada, flew to the UK just to have books signed. Plus, he had GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE in witnessing books.I believe what most of you are forgetting. Whenever I had questions, the guy responded. Thanks Carlos.

2009 Witness of the Year

desertwindcomics

(quick repies to emails)

2009 Most Valueable Witness of the Year

desertwindcomics (stan lee)

2009 Rookie of the Year

Peterpalmer(only because of the name)