• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver and Bronze Marvel and DC

152 posts in this topic

As many of you know, I used to sell on here quite often. Lately I have been without a scanner and my interest in the hobby has waned a little. However, now I am back in Chicago for the holidays, I have a week off and I am ready to get back in the saddle for what now is going to be a pretty rare sales thread for me.

I have been buying a lot of high grade stuff for the last six months, mostly to slab, but I am running out of room as my apartment isn't large. So, I need to move some books. There will be a lot of nice books in this thread, including many at significantly below what most dealers would charge. Since I am without a scanner in Nashville, this is the only bite at the selling apple I am going to get for awhile and I need to move some things.

Anyway, thanks for looking. First books in about an hour when I finish scanning.

I take paypal, checks and money orders. All domestic packages ship priority mail. Please do not buy from me if you are on the probation list. I take returns, but unless I missed something significant the buyer pays return freight. Feel free to PM me or post with questions or offers.

As many of you know, I used to sell on here quite often.

I'm going to need to see some references. :taptaptap:

Yeah, 22301 posts leaves me with doubts? :roflmao:

If he was able to make each post in eight seconds, that's 49 hours of posting.

(edit to fix bad math)

Or just a couple of hours for Greggy with his graemlins.