• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver and Bronze Marvel and DC

152 posts in this topic

I have been buying a lot of high grade stuff for the last six months, mostly to slab, but I am running out of room as my apartment isnt large . So, I need to move some books.

I can be up there in about 45 minutes with some of my biker buddies to help you clean things out. I have plenty of room in my truck. Maybe we can work out something for that Showcase # 27 :baiting: Nice books BTW.

DRX

I have been buying a lot of high grade stuff for the last six months, mostly to slab, but I am running out of room as my apartment isnt large . So, I need to move some books.

I can be up there in about 45 minutes with some of my biker buddies to help you clean things out. I have plenty of room in my truck. Maybe we can work out something for that Showcase # 27 :baiting: Nice books BTW.

DRX

hm