• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Baker Mondays

24 posts in this topic

You actually won something from the Heritage archives. I'm zero for twenty and I though I was very aggressive with my offers.

No, I just swiped the picture. I tried a couple offers on different books in the archives but I've never won one. I don't know anybody who has.

That book in the archive has a pretty aggressive BIN of $1500 :o

I wonder how rare it really is?

It's pretty rare. IMO, the most rare of all Baker books. I don't have one and I don't know anyone who does have one. Now, watch 3 will show up on ebay...well, at least I wish they would:)

we talking about giant comics edition 12?

No, this one below I swiped from the Heritage archives. I'd like a GCE12 too but I've seen these around a lot more than the one below.

lf-3.jpg

I remember bidding on that beauty and watching it go away. To this day I regret not going higher. Incredibly rare. Overstreet didn't know of it's existence until Michelle Nolan found a copy and wrote it up in CBM. Then the D copy appeared.

Don't worry, I doubt you'll see copies popping up