• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Although December, It's Still HOT! Happy Holidays :) !

107 posts in this topic

Joe pencils, inks and watercolors his sketches. He spins them around at all different angles and always pulls out of bag and board. You have to be comfortable when creating a masterpiece :)

I also think that old school creators care more about the story/art/memory and the whole high grade collecting POV does not hit them NEARLY as hard as it hits us. I mean think how many comics these guys have handled over the years.... :)

That makes sense. It's just, It seems like maybe he intentionally kicks them around a little lol:jokealert: but seriously, your sketch cover is the best i've seen from him :)

Joe pencils, inks and watercolors his sketches. He spins them around at all different angles and always pulls out of bag and board. You have to be comfortable when creating a masterpiece :)

I also think that old school creators care more about the story/art/memory and the whole high grade collecting POV does not hit them NEARLY as hard as it hits us. I mean think how many comics these guys have handled over the years.... :)

It is about to get Finchy up in here.........

332167407_o.jpg

332167394_o.jpg

332167371_o.jpg

332167351_o.jpg

332167311_o.jpg

332167296_o.jpg

332167265_o.jpg

332167256_o.jpg

332167238_o.jpg

332167222_o.jpg

332167205_o.jpg

332167187_o.jpg

332167174_o.jpg

Tedious.....but very satisfying.....

These sketches took a while to collect. I went to Baltimore, Philly, and NY this year for my cons. It was a blast hanging out with Everyone..........and it was one HECK of a SS year.

Best,

Sean and Chris!

You guys have some of the absolute sickest books out there man, I don't know how you guys do it..serioulsy, the sketches are top quality and the signatures are placed..juuuust..right.. :headbang:

You guys have some of the absolute sickest books out there man, I don't know how you guys do it..serioulsy, the sketches are top quality and the signatures are placed..juuuust..right.. :headbang:

thanks Chespy

BIg time kudos goes out to NYcomics for the Joe Simon sigs that arrived today!

captainamerica601variantcgcss98djur.jpg

captainamericareborn1variantcgcsssi.jpg

captainamericareborn1negativevarian.jpg

captainamericareborn1sketchvariantc.jpg

captainamericareborn2sketchvariantc.jpg

captainamericareborn2framevariantcg.jpg

Way to make this thread extra HOT Raph!

The Simon sigs fell quite nicely on those books if I do say so myself :)

Glad you are happy.

I am working on cooking something up again for this year! Stay tuned :)