• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 158 what grade do you bestow upon it?

51 posts in this topic

I'm not 100% sure of the touch up.

But I am 100% sure of the crop.

I didn't bid because I'm anal about centering.

If it's cropped, I can't tell.

Not that I've never bid on a cropped scan.

But I don't bid on books that are cropped with an obvious added color matte around them.

well we can only speculate about the book thus far, we're going to have to wait for the book to arrive from ottowa, canada. i even paid extra for insurance just in case something happens. wink.gif but from the scan the seller provided, you can actually see where the bottom staple is. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If it's NM.....will you sell me your 9.2 for 1/2 price? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

nope, sorry.gif i'm currently hoarding this particular issue along with GS spidey 4. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif so it's going to be an all out bidding war on the DD 158 NM+ 9.6 copy from J&S in a few days. gossip.gif893whatthe.gifdevil.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Okay, the top edge and spine have definitely been cropped. If you check out the "black" below the bottom spine-corner, you can even see a line from where the "black bar" that was cut and pasted into the spine.

Okay, the top edge and spine have definitely been cropped. If you check out the "black" below the bottom spine-corner, you can even see a line from where the "black bar" that was cut and pasted into the spine.

i've already paid for the auction but i'm going to email the seller if the scan was cropped. like i've already mentioned, he has 100% positive feedback and i will neg him if this auction scan/pic is bogus. angel.gifhi.gif

oh please do, blush.gif you and tom "arseface" murnane. 893whatthe.gif i'm going to laugh my bottom off if the punishment bid wins. 27_laughing.gifwink.gif BTW, i'm no drunken sailor gossip.gifinsane.gif

Can't go one day without mentioning my name, can you superpoof? I just noticed someone knocked your pansy arse down to 2 stars. How many shill id's will you create today to get yourself back to 3?

I'm the troll, shirtlifter? You mention my name in a post which I had nothing to do with just to get a rise out of me? But I'm sure you do it to all the boys. How many shill id's will you be creating today, sgt 13?

For the newbies, here is the link to the post where supapoof is outed in regards to his 10 shill accounts.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=365829&Forum=All_Forums&Words=2691&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=357149&Search=true#Post365829