• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oldest book with a 10.0 grade?

12 posts in this topic

There's some book from 1940-something that got a 10.0. Can't recall the title. Some kind of promo book.

Chuckles has/had (?) a Thor in the 150's (maybe #156) that graded 10.0.

I think those are the only two GA and SA books graded 10.0.

Chris

There's some book from 1940-something that got a 10.0. Can't recall the title. Some kind of promo book.

Chuckles has/had (?) a Thor in the 150's (maybe #156) that graded 10.0.

I think those are the only two GA and SA books graded 10.0.

Chris

I think you may be right... wasn't the Thor 156 in Mint 10.0 auctioned off for the Chuckles Relief Fund or something?

I don't know about you, but sometimes when I hit reply I don't go ahead and hit "continue" right away. In this case, I checked his site, looked at My eBay, checked out some auctions that are closing tonight in Snipe and then went ahead with the post.

I think you may be right... wasn't the Thor 156 in Mint 10.0 auctioned off for the Chuckles Relief Fund or something?

Yes, it was auctioned off on ebay for the CBLDF with the worst scan ever and was won by chuckles himself! Shill bidder!!! sumo.gif

Yes, it was auctioned off on ebay for the CBLDF with the worst scan ever and was won by chuckles himself! Shill bidder!!! sumo.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

has there been any activity with that id? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Excellent info collected Valiantman.. I knew you had been doing some list compiling, but I didnt think you'd have this info... Apparently, I was wrong.

Thanks for the responses.. I can sleep better tonite with that question off my mind.

sleeping.gif